CRM Rental Management, Inc. has an immediate opening for a residential Property Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career to the next level and make an impact in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
As a Property Manager, you must have strong knowledge of all aspects of Section 8 and Tax Credit requirements, compliance understanding, procedures, audits, inspection with good leadership and management skills.
- Must enjoy a challenge and have exceptional people and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 3-5 years property management experience.
- Must have previous Tax Credit and Section 8 property management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills resulting in the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of team members.
- Must possess sound management principles, excellent people-skills, be well organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability and availability to travel, must have valid drivers’ license.
For over 40 years, CRM Rental Management, Inc. has set an exceptional performance benchmark for the responsive and professional management of both affordable and market rate communities.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
CRM Rental Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.