CRM Rental Management, Inc. has an immediate opening for an IT Support Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career to the next level and make an impact in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Description / Essential Job Functions
- Works with and assists our computer services firm to ensure each location is functioning efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains several company-wide applications and oversees the installation and training of these applications and systems site-wide.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company policy.
- Recommends resolution to complex matters of significance and coordinates the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results.
- Installs, generates, maintains, tests, debugs, and integrate system software programs and support equipment, develops instructions for integration of operating system software, and modifies/maintains integration packages via releases and utilities from manufacturers in a multi-operating system and/or network operating system environment. Optimizes systems software performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, CRM team members, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel throughout New York State on a weekly basis to different sites
For over 45 years, CRM Rental Management, Inc. has set an exceptional performance benchmark for the responsive and professional management of both affordable and market rate communities.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits. This is a new position within the company and is available immediately.
CRM Rental Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.