Responsibilities listed below are not all inclusive, however, they are indicative of the types of activities normally performed by this position:
- Assist the area/regional Property Manager with special reports and administrative duties.
- Handles the collection of rents and all other collections (i.e. security deposits, pet deposits, late rents)
- Assists attorney and Property Manager with any rental collection/legal proceedings.
- Maintain all office and tenant files.
- Process tenant move-in and move-out reports and documentation.
- Prepare and process new lease and yearly lease renewals.
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports while utilizing the Boston Post property manager software.
- Attend Seminars on section 8 compliance if available.
- Communicates problems and make recommendations to the Senior Office Manager or Property Manager.
- Assists in development and placement of advertising and implementation of special promotions.
- May assist Property Manager in the preparation of market surveys, traffic reports, and inspections.
- Reports to the Senior Office Manager and/or Property Manager
- Maintains relationships with other departments within CRM, particularly the main office accounting department.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident, positive attitude, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Ability to assume responsibilities.
- Diplomacy in handling problems of residents.
- Section 8 / Tax Credit experience preferred.